Market Reports Reveal Hispanics Spend 15% of their Total Media Consumption Time with Magazines 07/16/2008
Additional demographics of the U.S. Hispanic population include:
- The United States has the second largest Latino population in the world, which equals 44 million.
- Hispanics are the minority group with the highest population in the United States.
- Young and affluent market: average age of 27 (avg. age of non-Latinos in the U.S. is 33).
- Buying power is estimated at well over $600 billion, and is estimated to be over a trillion by 2010.
- Average household income = $46,000.
Echo Media works with a variety of Spanish-language and bilingual publications
throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico and Latin America.
*Source: Synovate, US Hispanic Market Report 2004