Arkansas has the second fastest growing Latino
population in the Country, and smart business people are targeting this market as they develop their current business relationships. El Latino
is published weekly.
- Provides the Latino community with information on everything from community news, sports, legal news, social events, and “who’s who” profiles, to news from Latin America.
- Classifieds provide central Arkansas employers with the opportunity to tap into this incredible source of hard-working, dedicated, potential employees.
- Is distributed in over 200 locations in Latino neighborhoods.
- Coverage Area in Central Arkansas includes Pulaski, Faulkner, Lonoke and Saline counties, which encompass the cities of: Little Rock, North Little Rock, Maumelle, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Cabot, Benton, Bryant, Conway and Hot Springs.
- Is audited by Verified Audit, a nationally certified audit company.
For more information on El Latino or on other Spanish-language newspapers
throughout the U.S., contact your Echo Media sales representative, or go to www.echo-latino.com.