· The Boston
Hispanic market is the 6th fastest growing market in the U.S.
· Latinos are numbered at approximately 500,000, making it the largest ethnic group in Massachusetts.
· Since 1990, Boston’s Hispanic population exploded by 37.3% while the general population jumped only 2.6%.
· The annual buying power of Hispanics in Massachusetts is an impressive $4.4 billion.
· 24.2% of Hispanic households in Massachusetts earn more than $50,000, with the mean household income at $42,000.
· Out of 21,500 Hispanic businesses in New England, 12,700 are located in Massachusetts, and the majority is based in Greater Boston.
Echo Media works with a number of Massachusetts Hispanic newspapers
, as well as a variety of national-level Spanish-language publications that cover the Massachusetts market.
Source – U.S. Census Bureau, Maurico Gaston Institute.